The global burden of occupational noise-induced hearing loss.
What does ONIHL stand for?
ONIHL stands for Occupational Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oman National Investment Corporation
- Organic National and International Certifiers (Lincolnwood, IL)
- Organización Nacional Indígena de Colombia (Spanish: National Indigenous Organization of Colombia)
- Orlando Neighborhood Improvement Corporation (est. 1989; Orlando, FL)
- Oman National Investment Corporation Holding
- Oregon Noncognitive Inventory for Dementia
- Oficina Nacional de Identificación y Extranjería (Spanish; Venezuela)
- Organisation Nationale Interprofessionnelle des Oléagineux (French National Oil-producing Interprofessional Organisation)
- Ontario Nursing Informatics Group (professional nursing organization; est.1980; Ontario, Canada)
- Opera Nazionale per Gli (Italian: National Opera for War Invalids)
- Office of Naval Intelligence Instruction
- Ontario Network of Independent Living Centres (Canada)
- Oh No Its Monday
- Online Network Infrastructure Manager
- Ontario Network Infrastructure Program
- Ontario Network of International Professionals (Ontario, Canada)
- Optical Navigation Imaging Processing System
- Overhead Non-Imaging Infra-Red (sensor-to-shooter connectivity)
- Office of National Infrastructure and Sustainability (Russia)
- Office National d'Information Sur les Enseignements et les Professions (French: National Office for Education and Career Information)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Howard Leight /Sperian Hearing Protection, LLC, the leading global provider of passive and intelligent hearing protection solutions, is participating in a field study conducted by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) in collaboration with Yale University that is evaluating the effectiveness of new technologies to prevent occupational noise-induced hearing loss among mine inspectors.
Although occupational noise-induced hearing loss is a totally preventable condition, once the damage has been done there is no way of reversing the effects.
Workers Suffering From Occupational Noise-Induced Hearing Loss To Finally Be Compensated NEW ORLEANS -- After twelve years of litigating against the Murphy Oil Corporation in Chalmette, La.
For over 30 years, the company and its predecessors have pursued the prevention of occupational noise-induced hearing loss through innovation in hearing protection design, technology, performance and comfort, and the promotion of progressive Hearing Conservation Programs.
For over 30 years, its Howard Leight brand has pursued the prevention of occupational noise-induced hearing loss through innovation in hearing protection design, VeriPRO[R] earplug fit testing technology, QuietDose[TM] in-ear dosimetry, and the promotion of progressive Hearing Conservation Programs through its HearForever[TM] initiative.