An Epidemiologic study of occupational low back pain in truck drivers, journal of Nippon Medical School, vol.
What does OLBP stand for?
OLBP stands for Occupational Low Back Pain
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Overlapping Legacy BSS (Business Support System) Condition (wireless Internet)
- Ohio Legislative Black Caucus Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- Office of Local Business Development (Washington, DC)
- Ontario Liquor Boards Employees' Union (Canada)
- Oral Lee Brown Foundation (Oakland, CA)
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital (Ashland, KY)
- Our Lady of the Black Hills (Piedmont, SD)
- Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Optical Long Baseline Interferometry News (NASA forum)
- Oak Lawn Branch Library (Cranston, RI)
- Oswestry Low Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Oklahoma Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- Office of Legislative Budget Review (Nassau County, NY)
- Omaha, Lincoln, and Beatrice Railway Company
- On Line Bulletin System (Career Executive Assignment exam, California)
- Online Balance Sheet
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (church)
- Our Little Brothers and Sisters (US group supporting Central American orphans)
- Oregon Latino Basketball Tournament
- Oak Leaf Cluster
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pransky G, Verma S, Okurowski L, Webster B (2006) Length of disability prognosis in acute occupational low back pain.
Association between Sitting and Occupational Low Back Pain.