The 8-hour course is required every 5 years by the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) for Occupational Hearing Conservationist to maintain hearing testing certification.
What does OHC stand for?
OHC stands for Occupational Hearing Conservationist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHC
We have 78 other meanings of OHC in our Acronym Attic
- Okuda Hiroko Beauty Labo (beauty school; Japan)
- Oxon Hill Branch Library (Oxon Hill, MD)
- One Hundred Black Men (est. 1963; New York, NY)
- Organization for Human Brain Mapping
- Occupational Health Best Practices (Ministry of Manpower award; Singapore)
- Open Hatch Box-Shaped (shipping vessel)
- Oak Hills Church (San Antonio, TX)
- Oakville Hockey Club (St. Louis, MO)
- Occupational Hazard Category (various organizations)
- Occupational Health Consultancy Ltd (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MINNEAPOLIS -- The University of Minnesota's Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety is offering a Hearing Conservation course on April 21-23, 2010, designed for hearing conservation technicians and occupational health professionals seeking certification as an Occupational Hearing Conservationist (OHC).