Occupational Healthcare Management Services, a subsidiary of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado, has licensed HRM's workers' compensation/disability management services beginning August 1, 1999.
What does OHMS stand for?
OHMS stands for Occupational Healthcare Management Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHMS
We have 8 other meanings of OHMS in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Health Maintenance Program
- Office of Habitat Management and Permitting (Alaska)
- One Hundred More Poems from the Japanese (book)
- Oral Health Maintenance Program
- Oral Health Maternity Program (CIGNA Dental)
- Ontario Hot Mix Producers Association
- Office of Hazardous Materials Regulation (US ATF)
- Ohio Military Reserve (Ohio)
- One Heart, Many Rhythms (Santa Fe, NM)
- Oak Hill Middle School (various locations)
- Office of Hazardous Materials Safety
- Olentangy Hyatts Middle School (Powell, OH)
- On His/Her Majesty's Service
- On Hold Marketing Systems (Jeff McNeal Productions; San Diego, CA)
- Oil and Hazardous Materials Simulated Environmental Test Tank (Department of Interior Minerals Management Service; Leonardo, NJ)
- On Her Majesty's Secret Service (James Bond movie)
- Office of Hazardous Materials Technology (US DOT)
- Office of Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Oil and Hazardous Materials Technical Assistance Data System
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Samples in periodicals archive:
CCMSI purchased Northern General Services (NGS) and Occupational Healthcare Management Services (OHMS) in August of 2002, Buckler, Irving & Graph (BIG) in July of 2003 and Management Services USA (MSUSA) in March of 2003.
15, 2000 Occupational Healthcare Management Services (OHMS) has been awarded the contract to administer Peppermill Casinos, Inc.