She is a certified Occupational Health and Safety Technologist with over 20 years of experience handling workers' compensation claims in the oil and gas and health care industries.
What does OSHT stand for?
OSHT stands for Occupational Health and Safety Technologist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSHT
- Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission (OSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Record Keeping System (US Navy)
- Open Space and Historic Resources Plan (Cary, NC)
- Obstructive Sleep Hypopnea Syndrome
- Ocean Springs High School (Mississippi)
- Olathe South High School (Olathe, KS)
- Oliver Springs High School (Oliver Springs, Tennessee)
- Oscar Smith High School (Chesapeake, Virginia)
- Ottawa Shores Humane Society
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology (various universities)
- Occupational Safety and Health Training Centre (Labour Department; Hong Kong)
- Office of Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Open Source Hardware
- Office of Solid and Hazardous Waste Management (Indiana Department of Environmental Management)
- Operating System High Water Mark (computer programming)
- Occupational Safety and Health Worker Protection Pilots
- Congregatio Oblatorum Sancti Ioseph (religious order, Oblates of St. Joseph)
- Objective Systems Integrators, Inc.
- Occupational Stress Injury (psychological difficulty)