Occupational health and rehabilitation issues that rarely caught the attention of appointed legislative councillors in the past have now become major concerns.
What does OH&R stand for?
OH&R stands for Occupational Health and Rehabilitation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OH&R
- Outer Housing
- Outside Hitter (volleyball)
- Overheard (Twitter)
- Österreichische Hochschülerschaft (Austrian Student's Union)
- Över Havet (Swedish: Over the Sea)
- O’Neill Hotels & Resorts
- Occidental Hotels & Resorts
- Official Hosting and Representation
- Occupational Health and Safety (health and safety in the workplace)
- Observation Helicopter Model 58 (Army)
- Kiowa Observational Helicopter
- Kiowa Warrior Reconnaissance Helicopter (also AHIP)
- Outwardly Directed Hydroxide
- Outside of Hospitals or in Emergency Rooms
- O'Hara Hall (University of Scranton)
- Oak Hill Academy
- Oakland Heritage Alliance (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through ERN and HMG the system has a demonstrated commitment to the occupational health and rehabilitation needs of the employer community.
As a result of the RTW acquisition, the center will now be able to provide a more fully integrated variety of occupational health and rehabilitation services to its more than 500 employer clients.