BUENOS AIRES, July 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Astra CAPSA (ASTR), the Argentine energy company, announced that today it has entered into an agreement with Occidental International Exploration and Production Company (OIEPC), a subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corp.
What does OIEPC stand for?
OIEPC stands for Occidental International Exploration and Production Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OIEPC
- Office of Internships and Experiential Education (University of Rhode Island)
- Open Individual Export License (UK)
- Operational Information Exchange Matrix
- Operations Intent and Effects Model
- Offers In Excess Of
- Office of International Extramural Operations (US NIH)
- Ontario investment and employee ownership (Canada)
- Ontario International Education Opportunity Scholarship (York University; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Indian Education Programs (Bureau of Indian Affairs)
- Office of Institutional Education Programs (West Virginia Department of Education)
- Office of Independent Education and Parental Choice (Florida, USA)
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness Planning and Research (Middle Tennessee State University)
- Office of Institutional and Enrollment Research
- Official Intermodal Equipment Register
- Organic Ion Exchange Resin
- Organization for International Economic Relations (Vienna, Austria)
- Office of Interdisciplinary Earth Studies
- Office of International Educational Services (Vermont)
- Office of International Exchange Services (Thomas Jefferson University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Oncology Interactive Education Series (cancer education software; trademark of Jack Digital Productions Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group includes a subsidiary of Occidental International Exploration and Production Company ("Oxy") with 50%, Forest Oil Albania ("Forest") with 30% and Lundin Oil subsidiary Lundin Albania Limited with 20%.
on behalf of its wholly owned subsidiary, CanadianOxy Offshore International Limited, and its partners, Consolidated Contractors International Company SAL, Occidental International Exploration and Production Company and Pecten Yemen Company (a Shell Oil Company subsidiary), announces further activity on the 6.