MFMS entered an exclusive contract with a large physician group, the Ocala Heart Institute, for open heart surgery cases.
What does OHI stand for?
OHI stands for Ocala Heart Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHI
We have 34 other meanings of OHI in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Health and Hygiene Plan
- Ontario Heart Health Program (Canada)
- Oak Harbor High School (Washington)
- Oak Hill High School (Oak Hill, WV)
- Oak Hills High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Office of Health and Human Services (various locations)
- Ogemaw Heights High School (Michigan)
- Olympic Heights High School (Boca Raton, FL)
- Oxon Hill High School (Maryland)
- Obsolete Hardware Interface
- Ocotillo Herpetofauna & Invertebrates (El Paso, TX)
- Oil Heat Institute
- Oman Holdings International (various locations)
- Omron Healthcare, Inc. (Bannockburn, IL)
- On-Hand Inventory
- On-Hold Infosystems
- One-Horn Interferometer
- Open Humanoid Initiative
- Operation Handicap International (France)
- Optimum Health Institute (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matteo Dayo, a cardiothoracic surgeon at the Venice Ocala Heart Institute at Venice Regional Medical Center.