JP 2-0 also introduces new definitions for terms such as biometrics, dynamic threat assessment, joint intelligence operations center, and obstacle intelligence.
What does OBSINTEL stand for?
OBSINTEL stands for Obstacle Intelligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Off-Balance-Sheet Financing
- Olympic Board Steering Group
- Observation Generation Component
- Operation Black Sea Harmony (Turkey)
- Objective Business Services Inc (Thornhill, Ontario, Canada)
- Off-Balance Sheet Instrument (banking/finance)
- Ombudsman for Banking Services and Investments (Canada)
- On-Board Sound Intensity (tire/pavement noise measurements)
- Open Business Solutions India Private Ltd
- Optimal Birth Spacing Interval (family planning)
- Ocean Bottom Seismograph Instrument Pool (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Woods Hole, MA)
- Online Boating, Sailing & Kayaking
- Outer Banks Sail and Kayak (Atlantic Beach, NC)
- Ohio Buckeye Speedskating League (Washington Courthouse, OH)
- Old Bridge Soccer League (Old Bridge, NJ)
- Olney-Bethesda Soccer League (Maryland)
- Online Backup Solutions Limited (UK)
- Orridge Business Sales Limited (UK)
- Outward Bound-Sri Lanka
- Office Business Scorecard Manager (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enemy obstacle intelligence is even more critical to the force than before.
It adds the terms explosive hazard, humanitarian mine action, and obstacle intelligence.