Setting trauma-related and obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders off on their own makes sense because the "longitudinal outcomes, comorbidities, familial aggregations, and underlying biology" suggest the conditions are different from anxiety disorders, said Dr.
What does OCSD stand for?
OCSD stands for Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum Disorder
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCSD
We have 18 other meanings of OCSD in our Acronym Attic
- Owen County Security Center
- Owens-Corning Supply & Contracting
- Oxford Commission on Sustainable Consumption (UK)
- Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ottawa Carleton Standard Condominium Corporation (Canada)
- Overseas Chinese Scholars Chamber of Commerce
- Ocean County Soil Conservation District (New Jersey)
- Ontario Cervical Screening Collaborative Group (Canada)
- Ontario Coalition of Senior Citizens' Organizations (Canada)
- Oakland County Sheriff's Department (Michigan)
- Ocean County Sheriff's Department (New Jersey)
- Ogemaw County Sheriff's Department (Michigan)
- Ohio County Sheriff's Department (Wheeling, WV)
- Okaloosa County School District (Florida)
- Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department (Mississippi)
- Oneida County Sheriff's Department (New York)
- Oneonta City School District
- Onondaga County Sheriff's Department (Syracuse, NY)
- Onslow County Sheriff's Department (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She specializes in chronic disorganization and hoarding and works with teens and adults challenged by mental health issues, including anxiety and obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders.
Trichotillomania has additionally been viewed as one of the obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders.
This section also discusses the categorization of pathological gambling and how, rather than being categorized as a single disorder, it shares important features with disorders such as obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders, affective spectrum disorders, addiction, and impulse-control disorder.
OCD may end up in a new category called Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum Disorders, one that might also include tics, trichotillomania, body dysmorphic disorder, and hypochondria.
Biobehavioral Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum Disorders.
Among the proposed disorders that are being considered as Anxiety and Obsessive-Compulsive Spectrum Disorders, tic disorders, body-dysmorphic disorder (BDD), and trichotillomania were the ones with the strongest familial relationships with OCD.
Structured clinical interviews have been constructed for the assessment of panic-agoraphobic, mood, social phobia, bulimic-anorexic, and obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders.