The Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation (OCF), with more than 10,000 members, is an international not-for-profit organization composed of people with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and related disorders, their families, friends, professionals and other concerned individuals.
What does OCF stand for?
OCF stands for Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCF
We have 118 other meanings of OCF in our Acronym Attic
- Ottawa-Carleton Educational Space Simulation (Ottawa, Canada)
- Overseas Chinese Earth Science and Technology Association
- Oberlin College Equestrian Team
- Office of Continuing Education and Training (various locations)
- Ontario Centre for Environmental Technology Advancement
- Ottawa-Carleton Elementary Teachers' Federation
- Optical Component Environmental Test System
- Outing Club of East York (Canada)
- Organizacion Campesina Emiliano Zapata (Spanish: Emiliano Zapata Peasant Organization)
- Object Collaboration Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation conference will include several workshops on the prevalence, clinical features and treatments of spectrum disorders.