These factors were measured using the Obsessive Compulsive Drinking Scale (OCDS), a 14-item, well-validated, reliable, sensitive measure of alcohol cravings, according to Dr.
What does OCDS stand for?
OCDS stands for Obsessive Compulsive Drinking Scale
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCDS
We have 10 other meanings of OCDS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Career Development and Placement (Muhlenberg College)
- Offspring of Conjugal Diabetic Parents
- Orange County Department of Probation (New York)
- Orange County Drum and Percussion (maker of custom drums)
- Ontario Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Organizational Climate Description Questionnaire
- Optical Coherence Domain Reflectometer
- Ohio Commission on Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management
- OpenCable Digital Receiver Interface Specification
- Object-Oriented Control Dependence Subgraph
- Older Cattle Disposal Scheme (market support measure; UK)
- On Chip Debug Support
- Order of Carmel Discalced Secular
- Overseas Cargo Delivery System
- Ottawa Carleton District School Board
- Ocean Color Data Support Team (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Officer Cadet (Officer in Training in the Canadian Forces)
- Ovum Capturability Disappearance Time (fertility science)
- Optical Channel Drop Unit
- Orange County Delphi Users Group (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Various tools will be used for baseline assessments, including the Alcohol Dependence Scale (ADS), the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV (SCID), and the Obsessive Compulsive Drinking Scale (OCDS), among others.