Recognizing the increase in LBS momentum and the need for improved positioning performance on mobile devices, Spirent Communications has expanded its LBS LTE test solution to support LTE Positioning Protocol (LPP) and Observed Time Difference of Arrival (OTDOA).
What does OTDOA stand for?
OTDOA stands for Observed Time Difference of Arrival
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Onate Trail Dog Fanciers Association (Texas)
- Országos Tudományos Diákköri Konferencián (Hungary)
- Observed Tasks of Daily Living (behavioral science)
- On the Down Low
- One-Trial Discrimination Learning (behavioral learning)
- Ownage of the Dutch Lions (gaming)
- Optical Time Division Multiplexing
- Optical Time-Division Multiple Access (computer science)
- Organic Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer
- Output Transaction Data Object
- Optimistic Trusted Delivery Protocol
- Oxidative Thermal Degradation Products of Fatty Acids
- On Train Data Recorder (UK)
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Onboard Threat Detection System
- Overall Trade-Distorting Domestic Support
- Overall Trade-Distorting Support
- Office of Technical Data & Standardization Policy
- Optical Time-Division Space Switch
- O'Connor Tweezer Dexterity Test (rehabilitation medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details of the Lawsuit The lawsuit claims that over the course of three years - and acting under the authority of the SSOs - representatives of Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and Qualcomm, in their roles as Chairmen of key 3GPP committees, abused their authority and power to seize unfair competitive advantages for Observed Time Difference of Arrival (OTDOA), a positioning technology in which they hold economic interests.
The module supports the network-based location approach and provides accurate Enhanced Observed Time Difference (EOTD) and Observed Time Difference of Arrival (OTDOA) data that is critical for use in location determination in GSM and W-CDMA base stations.