Chapter 3 described the Observational Record of the Caregiving Environment (ORCE), an instrument the NICHD developed to measure the quality of child care settings.
What does ORCE stand for?
ORCE stands for Observational Record of the Caregiving Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ottawa Regional Cancer Center
- Outwardly Rectifying Chloride Channel
- Ontario Research Centre for Computer Algebra
- Ottawa Regional Contact Centre Association (Canada)
- Oyster Reef Communities in the Chesapeake Bay (software)
- Ottawa Regional Cancer Centre Foundation (Canada)
- Odessa Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Ukraine)
- Operational Response for COMAH and Catastrophic Incidents and Disasters (UK)
- Oxidation Resistant Carbon-Carbon Investigation & Development
- Old Roman Catholic Church in North America
- Operations Research Center of Excellence
- Oneonta Radio Control Flyers (Oneonta, NY)
- Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation (Canada)
- Oak Ridge Capital Group Inc. (Golden Valley, MN)
- Open Architecture and Spatial Data Infrastructure for Risk Management (research project)
- Operational Research in Health Care Delivery
- ORCHID Research in Computer Human Interaction Design (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Outreach to Christian Homeschoolers in Delaware Inc. (Dover, DE)