Schrodinger's cat paradox is a classic illustration of the conflict between the existence of quantum superpositions and our real-world experience of observation and measurement.
What does O&M stand for?
O&M stands for Observation and Measurement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of O&M
- Observation & Intervention (contracting)
- Operations & Informations
- Operations & Intelligence
- Operations and Inspections
- Operations and Integration
- Organization & Information
- Organizational & Intermediate
- Outline and Installation
- Ownership & Liens
- Ocean and Lake Surveys (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Observation and Measurement Discussion Paper defines general models and XML encodings for observations and measurements made using sensors.