: Type of services campaign is to achieve topographic measures horizontal and vertical movements of millimetric precision (and some measures of mapping fractured reef areas in addition to observation points measured by automatic continuous) on the atolls of Mururoa and Fangataufa in French Polynesia.
What does OP stand for?
OP stands for Observation Point
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OP
We have 29 other meanings of OP in our Acronym Attic
- Oak Orchard Yacht Club (Waterport, NY)
- Only Once You Live (variant)
- Oil Ocean Zone (Sonic 2 level)
- Openbaar Onderwijs Zwolle (Dutch: Public Education Zwolle; Zwolle, Netherlands)
- Out of Zion (religious group)
- Out of Zone (emergency evacuation; school enrollment)
- Oldenburger Online Zeitschriften Bibliothek (German: Oldenburger Journals Online Library; online university library)
- Object Oriented Z Environment
- Dominican Sisters of Divine Providence (religious order)
- Oak Park (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Temperatures topped 35 C at 74 out of 927 observation points across the archipelago and topped 30 C at 515 observation points.
quake registered lower 5 on the Japanese seismic intensity scale of 7 in Tokaimura, Ibaraki Prefecture, where some nuclear facilities are located, and 4 at several observation points in Fukushima, Ibaraki and Tochigi prefectures, according to the agency.
Al-Akel was among the first Syrian military units to reach Mount Hermon's observation point (2600 meters above sea level) where they took out the Israeli flag and hoisted the Syrian one.
Al-Akel was among the first units of the Syrian soldiers to arrive to Mount Hermon' observation point (2600 above-sea meters elevation) where they raised the Syrian flag, adding that liberating this point had a great impact on the field operations, the Israeli occupation forces had several futile endeavors to re-occupy this center.
Japan has baked since the rainy season ended in early July, with the mercury hitting 35 degrees Celsius (95 Fahrenheit) or higher at more than 90 percent of nationwide observation points Sunday, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.
Samaroo's squad successfully defended the traffic control point before reinforcing an observation point, which was under threat to be overrun by the attackers.
It is very difficult to board an ocean-going ship and, as for observation points from the bridge, it is possible on most ships to see both port and starboard.