Broader linguistic concept: minimalism, mechanisms of linguistic change, multilingualism, obligatory contour principle, optimality theory, orality, phonetics, phonology, phonology: metrical, phonotactics, phraseology, polarity, pragmatics, prosody.
What does OCP stand for?
OCP stands for Obligatory Contour Principle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCP
We have 196 other meanings of OCP in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario College of Occupational Therapists (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario College of Technology (Ontario, Canada)
- Overseas Contingency Operations Transfer Fund
- Ontario Council of Teaching Hospitals (now Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Orange County Oracle Users Group (California)
- Oil Camps of Venezuela (website)
- One Church One Village (Agathos Foundation; Everett, WA)
- One Community One Voice
- Oasis Computer Products
- Oatmeal Cream Pie