More information about purchasing the report, "In-Vehicle Telematics: Objects in Mirror are Closer Than They Appear," can be obtained from sales@meridien-research.
What does OIMACTTA stand for?
OIMACTTA stands for Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear (blog)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Organizacion Internacional para las Migraciones
- Organization for International Migration
- Organizational Intermediate Maintenance
- Orientation Imaging Microscopy (metallography)
- OSI Internet Management
- Oxygen Interaction with Materials
- Oyster Island Mushrooms
- Oyster Island Mushrooms LLC (Orchid Island, FL)
- Ontario Independent Music Awards (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Optimized Intermediate Maintenance Activity (US Navy)
- Oregon Institute of Marine Biology (University of Oregon)
- Oxford Instruments Molecular Biotools Ltd.
- Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference
- Online ICT Manpower Database (platform for recruitment in Information and Communication Technology sector)
- Open Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Journal
- Ontario International Medical Graduate Program (Canada; also seen as OIMGP)
- Ontario International Medical Graduate Program (Canada; also seen as OIMG)
- Orchard Investments Management Limited (Australia)
- Organisation Internationale de Métrologie Légale (International Organization of Legal Metrology)
- Oil Impregnated Metalized Polypropylene (audio equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The panel for the 1998 awards consists of the winner of the very first Discover award, Sandra Benitez, author of A Place Where the Sea Remembers and Bitter Grounds; Katharine Weber, teacher of creative writing at Yale University and the author of the New York Times Notable book Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear and The Music Lesson; and Oscar Hijuelos, the Pulitzer Prize winning author of The Mambo Kings Play Songs of Love and Empress of the Splendid Season, among many other fine works.