At the end of each year, residents were tested on individual bench skills and underwent objective structured assessment of technical skills (OSATS), which served as a means to test their abilities on procedures rather than on single tasks, Gretchen M.
What does OSATS stand for?
OSATS stands for Objective Structured Assessment of Technical Skills (medical assessment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- On-Site Assessment and Training
- One Step At a Time (George Strait album)
- One Step At a Time (outdoor activity club)
- Open Source Appropriate Technology
- Out-of-Service Analog Test (US DoD)
- Outsourced Assembly and Test
- Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (manufacturing)
- Over Seas Annual Tour (US Air Force Reserve)
- Overall Satisfaction
- Ozone Source Apportionment Technology
- Organization of Students for African Unity (Montclair State University; New Jersey)
- Optimized Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index (agricultural research)
- Optimal Success at Work (nursing continuing education; California)
- Oriental Science Apparatus Workshops (est. 1919; India)
- Open Scripting Architecture EXtension
- Outstanding Soldier & Airman of the Year
- Oberes Seitenband (German: upper sideband)
- Office of State Budget (various locations)
- Office of Surveillance and Biometrics (Center for Devices and Radiological Health; US FDA)
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (Canada)