The 20mm objective glass on a one-inch tube yields a 5mm exit pupil--big enough to deliver all the light available just about all the time.
What does OG stand for?
OG stands for Objective Glass (forward-end lens of a sight or telescope)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OG
We have 15 other meanings of OG in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Federation of Young Republicans
- Office of First-Year Studies
- Obstacle Free Zone (FAA)
- Orozco Fracture Zone (geology)
- Osterreichisch Französisches Zentrum (German: Austrian-French Center)
- Offset Fresnel Zone Plate Antenna
- Inter-College Residents' Association
- Obergefreiter (German)
- Obergeschoß (German: Upper Floor)
- Objective Gateway (communications RF gateway)