With a select number of developers, we will prove how our unique object-oriented framework enables the rapid formation and adoption of mobile lifestyle applications.
What does OOF stand for?
OOF stands for Object-Oriented Framework
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OOF
We have 14 other meanings of OOF in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Office of Emergency Management
- Other Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Open Online Education Network
- Object-Oriented Extension Point
- Object-Oriented Extension Point / Instantiation Task
- Object-Oriented and Entity-Relationship Modeling (conference)
- Olive Oil European Style (Europe; olive oil-promotional campaign)
- Obama Organizing Fellows
- Object of Functionality
- Object-Oriented Fortran
- Oceans of Fun (Kansas City water park)
- Odin Organic Framework (computing)
- Ölands Ornitologiska Förening (Swedish: Öland Ornithological Society; Öland, Sweden)
- Options On Futures
- Oracles of Fire (book by Bryan Davis)
- Order of Forfeiture (legal)
- Other Official Flows
- Out of Facility (business slang)
- Out of Focus
- Out of Force (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NIST scientists have developed an Information Retrieval Framework (IRF), which is a freely available, object-oriented framework for information retrieval (IR) applications.
You can apply the system to different processes thanks to its object-oriented framework design.
Engineers benefit from a lightweight, object-oriented framework that can be easily understood, documented, extended or downscaled, and then re-used.
LensCrafters partnered with PCMS to leverage the Java Object-Oriented framework, allowing LensCrafters to easily expand the base POS application to meet their specific business needs.
Schmidt has led the development of the ACE, which is a widely used open-source object-oriented framework that contains a rich set of components that implement patterns for high-performance DRE systems.
The new Webtop and Developer Studio in Documentum 5 confirms the company's commitment to a J2EE standards-based environment, and the new Documentum Business Object Framework will give developers an object-oriented framework for deploying business logic.
About VisiBroker-RT VisiBroker-RT accelerates the development of distributed applications by providing an object-oriented framework that insulates software developers from the details of interprocessor communication and underlying system architecture.