TRANSARC, AMS, KSC JOIN IN OBJECT TECHNOLOGY EFFORT INTERFACES DELIVER OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING TO DISTRIBUTED APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT PITTSBURGH, Sept.
What does OT stand for?
OT stands for Object Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OT
We have 40 other meanings of OT in our Acronym Attic
- Operation Spam Zombies (US FTC and others)
- Order of the Sisters of Zathras
- Organisation Secrète Zéro (French)
- Outaouais Ski Zone (Canada)
- Organisation für Sicherheit und Zusammenarbeit in Europa (German: Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe)
- (USN Rating) Ocean Systems Technician
- Aruba or Curaçoa to Northwest Africa (routing designation; US Navy)
- Curaçoa to Trinidad (routing designation; US Navy)
- New York to Netherlands West Indies (routing designation; US Navy)
- Oberer Totpunkt (German: Top Dead Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1991, LogOn Technology Transfer GmbH, is a privately owned company exclusively focused on the Internet Technology, Object Technology and Software Development markets.
Progress Software's Smart Object technology uses a graphical interface to define and link objects.
Given BEA TUXEDO's long heritage in the telecommunications industry, we believe BEA M3 is important to many telco users, since object technology has many applications in that industry and since BEA M3 is designed to help users undertake such projects at lower risk and less cost," said John Mann, vice president of research for UK-based MiddlewareSpectra, a quarterly journal focused on middleware.
Partners: Versant Object Technology and Ardent Software.
BEA's launch of its new BEA M3 product shows that mainstream transactional appalications can now readily exploit object technology," said Francois Bancilhon, vice president and general manager of Ardent's Object Technology Business Unit.
ICONIX's popular series of multimedia CD-ROM tutorials on Object Technology are in widespread use in more than 30 countries around the world.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 17, 1997--Versant Object Technology Corp.