9781590599655 Pro LINQ object relational mapping with C# 2008.
What does ORM stand for?
ORM stands for Object Relational Mapping
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ORM
We have 83 other meanings of ORM in our Acronym Attic
- Ocmulgee Regional Library System (Eastman, GA)
- Oxford Record Linkage Study (UK)
- Oconee River Land Trust (Georgia)
- Optical Return Loss Tolerance (transmitters)
- Orienting Responses to Light Tactile Stimulation (physiology)
- Orthotopic Rat Liver Transplantation
- Ozark Regional Land Trust (Missouri)
- Oh Really?
- Oak Ridges Moraine (Ontario, Canada landform)
- Object Relational Mapper
- Object Role Modeling
- Off-Route Mine
- Office of Radiation Measurement
- Office of Recovery Management (various organizations)
- Oklahoma Railway Museum (Oklahoma City, OK)
- OMBIL Regulatory Module (Operations & Maintenance Business Information Link)
- Online Reputation Management
- Online Resource Management (AptitudeX.net International Pte Ltd)
- Only Real Music
- Ontologies Reasoning and Modularity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new version of CACHE 2007 post-relational database from InterSystems Corporation now includes InterSystems Zen for quickly building rich platform-independent Web applications, and Jalapeno for the elimination of object relational mapping for Java programmers.
SolarMetric has an exceptional track record of solving the challenges of object relational mapping in numerous companies throughout the world," says Neelan Choksi, President of SolarMetric.