ABOUT JBMS Cloudscape JBMS combines the technologies of distributed objects, the Java development language, and Object-Relational database management to deliver the first Java-based Object Relational Database Management System (ORDBMS) designed for zero-administration computing.
What does ORDBMS stand for?
ORDBMS stands for Object Relational Database Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of ORDBMS in our Acronym Attic
- Olympic Regional Development Authority (Lake Placid, NY)
- Optimal Response Decision Aid (military intelligence)
- Organization for Rehabilitation and and Development in Amhara (Mission, KS)
- Organization for Relief & Development of Afghanistan (Canada)
- Organizational Requirements Document Approval Briefing
- Overrange Detection and Correction (medical lab tests)
- Ordnance Alteration
- Object Relational Database
- Open Relay Database
- Operator Reference Data Base (directory assistance)
- Ohio Rail Development Commission
- Okaloosa Regional Detention Center (Crestview, FL)
- Oklahoma Rural Development Council
- Oman Resources Development Consultants
- Ordnance Research and Development Center (US Navy)
- Oregon Rural Development Council
- Ordnance Calibration
- Orders Cancelled
- Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund
- Orders Corrected
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Mammoth PostgreSQL Mammoth PostgreSQL from Command Prompt is a robust, reliable, SQL-compatible Object Relational Database Management System (ORDBMS).
Europay International plans to develop mission-critical Java-based solutions both for its organization's members and for its own internal solutions using Borland(R) JBuilder(TM), the leading cross-platform environment for building business, database, and distributed applications for the Java(TM) 2 platform, and Borland(R) JDataStore(TM), an object relational database management system written entirely in Java.