The unit offers rollover protective structure and falling object protective structure.
What does OPS stand for?
OPS stands for Object Protective Structure (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPS
We have 256 other meanings of OPS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Personal Representative of the Secretary-General
- Older People Researching Social Issues
- Old Plank Road Trail (Illinois)
- Online Problem Reporting and Tracking (software; Citrix)
- Organization for the Promotion of Responsible Tuna Fisheries
- Oil Pollution Research Unit (UK)
- Old Prussian
- Over Pressure Relief Valve
- Oglivy Public Relations Worldwide
- Division of Oil and Public Safety (Colorado)
- Objective Pain Scale
- Occasional Papers Series
- Occupant Protection System (vehicles)
- Ocracoke Preservation Society (North Carolina)
- Oferta Pública de Suscripción (de Acciones) (Spanish: Initial Public Offering)
- Off-Premise Station
- Offentlig Privat Samarbeid (Norwegian: Public Private Partnership)
- Office of Operations Coordination and Planning (US DHS)
- Office of Personnel Security
- Office of Pharmaceutical Science (US FDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unit has rollover protective structure (ROPS) as well as falling object protective structure (FOPS) components.
provides in-house design, build, testing and certification of rollover protective structures (ROPS)and falling object protective Structures (FOPS) in a suburb of Sudbury.