IN THIS ARTICLE YOU WILL LEARN: * How mills can use high fidelity, object oriented simulation on all major equipment.
What does OOSIM stand for?
OOSIM stands for Object Oriented Simulation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Out of School Hours Childcare (UK)
- Out of School Hours Learning (London, England, UK)
- Out of School Hours Program
- Out of School Hours Service (child care; Australia)
- Ohio Outdoor Sculpture Inventory (The Sculpture Center)
- Oklahoma Office Systems, Inc. (Office Equipment Dealer)
- Open Ocean Systems, Inc. (Canada)
- Orange Osceola Safety Institute (Orlando, FL)
- Out-of-Service Indication
- Object Oriented Special Interest Group (Australian Computer Society)
- Object-Oriented Software Metrics
- Order of the Sacred Moon (gaming guild)
- Out-Of-Sequence Measurement
- Out-Of-Sequence Measurement Particle Filter
- On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life (Charles Darwin)
- Out of Service for Maintenance
- Over and Out Signing Off
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- Object-Oriented Software Process
- Office of Outreach and Special Populations (National Library of Medicine; US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CACI Products Company, headquartered in La Jolla, California, is the global provider of simulation software, with products ranging from object oriented simulation languages to industry-specific application products used worldwide by commercial, government and academic institutions.
This new release clearly establishes MODSIM III as the leading and most complete object oriented simulation environment on any platform," said Joseph Lenz, President of CACI Products.