NET framework and C# programming language this volume presents a discussion of functional programming, a computer science paradigm that emphasizes immutable mathematical formulas rather than state related arguments common to object oriented programming languages.
What does OOPL stand for?
OOPL stands for Object Oriented Programming Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Olive Oil Phenolic Compounds (pharmacology)
- Out-of-Pocket Cost (finance)
- Object Oriented Programming and Design (software course)
- Office of Orphan Products Development (FDA)
- Object-Oriented Programming Environment
- Out of Pocket Expenses (health insurance)
- Out of Programme Experience (training programs; UK)
- Office for Official Publications of the European Communities
- Object-Oriented Particle-in-Cell (plasma physics)
- Object-Oriented Programmable Integrated Circuit
- Object Oriented Project Management
- Object-Oriented Programming and Models of Concurrency
- Out-of-Pocket Medical Expenses
- Object-Oriented Programing Meta-Language
- Object-Oriented Petri Net
- Ohio Organization of Practical Nurse Educators (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Out-of-Position Occupant (airbag studies)
- Objective Oriented Project Planning (planning tool, see ZOPP / GTZ)
- Open ORB (Object Request Broker) Python Prototype (Lancaster University; UK)
- Osobni Ochranne Pracovni Prostredky (Czech: Personal Protective Equipment; employer health requirements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCALEScript is a full-function object oriented programming language that includes control statements, procedures, database statements, object-oriented expressions, an interactive editor and debugger.
Java(TM) Java is an object oriented programming language based on C++ developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc.