By slashing programming and maintenance time while facilitating the transferability of programs between teams and individuals, ARC++ will take object oriented programming where it was designed to go.
What does OOP stand for?
OOP stands for Object Oriented Programming
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OOP
We have 63 other meanings of OOP in our Acronym Attic
- Open Object-Oriented Knowledge Economy for Intelligent Industrial Automation
- Oracle Openoffice.org (software)
- Out of Our Own Back Yards (food gardening network; est. 2008)
- Organizations to Organization Oriented Programming (workshop; France)
- Organization Of Online Pipe Smokers
- Out of Office Reply
- Object-Oriented Operating System
- On Old Olympus Towering Top A Finn and German Viewed A Horse (mnemonic for the cranial nerves: Olfactory, Optic, Oculomotor, Trochlear, Trigeminal, Abducens, Facial, Auditory (Vestibulocochlear), Glossopharyngeal, Vagus, Accessory, Hypoglossal
- Object Oriented Politics
- Object Oriented Principles
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bindows brings Object Oriented Programming framework to the web programming scene, making DHTML a serious option and enables creation of complex applications, delivered over the web with zero client footprint," says Yoram Meriaz, CEO of MB Technologies.
Conferences provides technology and software development training and conferences on such topics as XML, Java, and Object Oriented Programming.
Further, it extends curricula by equipping students with object oriented programming skills and preparing them for tomorrow's jobs.
is the world's leading vendor of ANSI CLOS development tools for Dynamic Object Oriented Programming.
Digital multimedia and object oriented programming are two areas of intense interest today for both technical and creative communicators.
and Digital Equipment Corporation announced today an agreement that will bring the Franz line of ANSI CLOS-based Dynamic Object Oriented Programming tools to the Digital Alpha platform.