The second-in-command of the camp was Oberfeldwebel Karl Baumgartner.
What does OFw stand for?
OFw stands for Oberfeldwebel (German)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OFw
We have 25 other meanings of OFw in our Acronym Attic
- Over Fascia Ventilator
- Overflow Valve
- Oregon Foundation for Vision Awareness
- On-Forest Viewing Corridors (USDA Forest Service)
- Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Convention (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association
- Owner Furnished Vendor Installed
- Oxford Film and Video Makers (UK)
- Office of Family Violence Prevention
- 'ol Freakin' Well (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They dismissed his claims until they were shown a picture of Oberfeldwebel Heinrich Richter.