amp;#8220;Since then, I've anticipated their annual performances at Oakton Community College and have taken some of my piano students with me to see them play.
What does OCC stand for?
OCC stands for Oakton Community College
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCC
We have 428 other meanings of OCC in our Acronym Attic
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior towards Sustainability
- Oxford Centre for Buddhist Studies (Oxford, UK)
- Oxygen-Carrying Blood Substitutes
- Orthogonality Constrained Basis Set Expansion Procedure
- Ordered-Core Based Tree Protocol
- Open Call Business Unit (HP)
- Outgoing Call Barring User Controlled
- Oakland Community College (Detroit, MI)
- Oakmont Country Club (Oakmont, PA)
- Oaks Christian Church (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Michael Carr has been named as assistant dean for academic affairs at Oakton Community College (Ill.
She volunteers at Oakton Community College, leads four Girl Scout Troops, served as Treasurer of her children's school PTA, and provides pro bono accounting and tax services for those in need.
On a more local level, an official with Oakton Community College in Des Plaines, Ill.
Saleh Omar is a lecturer at Oakton Community College, Des Plaines, Illinois
Outside of work, Jansen teaches political science as an adjunct instructor at Oakton Community College.
Lee, President of Oakton Community College * Saints Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago Police Department, 14th District Commander Linda Flores, and former 13th District Commander Judith Martin * Saint Francis Hospital Sister Rosemary Connelly, R.
50 Paperback Under the sign of nature; explorations in ecocriticism PS169 West (emerita, English, Oakton Community College, Illinois) combines her experience in land restoration and at the local Jung Institute to analyze novels written over the past three decades that offer hope for changing people's consciousness about nature, humans, and the relationship between the two.