Recent projects to have benefited from the BFC's loan program include Oakland Veterinary Referral Services in West Bloomfield, R&K Tools in Novi, Avon Prairie House in Rochester and Athens Coney Island in Royal Oak, to name just a few.
What does OVRS stand for?
OVRS stands for Oakland Veterinary Referral Services (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OVRS
We have 1 other meaning of OVRS in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean View Reading Center Branch Library (San Francisco, CA)
- Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission (Waverly, OH)
- Optometric Vision Research Foundation
- Owens Valley Radio Observatory
- Oakland Valley Race Park (Cuddlebackville, New York)
- Open Vehicle Routing Problem (economics algorithm)
- Otay Valley Regional Park (San Diego, CA)
- Office of Vaccine Research and Review (US FDA)
- Operational Validation Readiness Review
- Office of Vital Records and Statistics (various states)
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (Oregon)
- Ohio Valley Residential Services (Cincinnati, OH)
- Open Virtual Reality Testbed
- Ohio Valley Regional Transportation Authority
- Ohio Valley Romance Writers of America
- Office of Victim Services
- Ogden Valley Sports LLC (Huntsville, UT)
- Ojai Valley School (Ojai, CA, USA)
- Ontario Varrio Sur (Ontario, CA gang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Sachse Construction, a Farmington Hills provider of premium commercial construction and design/build services, has started building one of the country's largest veterinary hospitals -- the 28,000 square foot Oakland Veterinary Referral Services (OVRS) specialty animal hospital at the corner of Telegraph and Orchard Lake roads in Bloomfield Hills, Mich.