9 kilometers) from the Oakland touchdown structures to the SAS span.
What does OTD stand for?
OTD stands for Oakland Touchdown (bridge building project; California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTD
We have 56 other meanings of OTD in our Acronym Attic
- Over-The-Counter Sleeping Aids
- Oakhurst Technology and Computer Services, Inc. (Seminole, FL)
- Occupational Therapists in Computer Technology
- Old Town Chinatown
- Old Town Chinatown Neigborhood Association
- Old Town/Chinatown Visions Committee (Portland, OR)
- Once-Through Cooling Water (wastewater cooling system)
- Obedience Training Club of Wichita Falls (dog training; Wichita Falls, TX)
- Official Tournament and Club Word List (National Scrabble Association)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Oakland touchdown is 13-8 favourite to be the first scoring play of the game and take 10-11 for total points to be under 43.
Work begins this summer on the $227 million Oakland Touchdown Project, which will connect the bridge's Skyway section to the Oakland Toll Plaza.