Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to a charge of illegally possessing codeine syrup.
What does OAK stand for?
OAK stands for Oakland Raiders (football team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OAK
We have 30 other meanings of OAK in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Association for Justice (formerly Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers)
- Olympians Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Open Access Journals (online publications)
- Open Agility Jumper (dog training)
- Opetusalan Ammattij
- Ontario Association of Jungian Analysts (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; est. 1979)
- Oregon Association of Justice Attorneys (law)
- Operation Alliance Joint Control Group
- Ontario Association of Junior Educators (Canada)
- Office of Adult and Juvenile Justice Assistance (Colorado)
- Oakland, CA, USA - Metropolitan Oakland International Apt (Airport Code)
- Object Application Kernel
- Oda e Avokatëve Të Kosovës (Albanian: Kosovo Chamber of Advocates)
- OEM Adaptation Kit for Windows CE (Microsoft)
- Oklahoma-Arkansas-Kansas League (baseball)
- One of A Kind
- Online Army Knife (JEM Software)
- Open Access to Knowledge (Law Project, Australian Commonwealth Department of Education)
- Optic Atrophy, Kjer Type
- Orange Ant Koala
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: BILLY WITZ NFL SAN DIEGO - All Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Warren Sapp could do was laugh and shake his head.
OTHER SWEAT FACTS -- During the big game, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Oakland Raiders produced approximately 55 liters of sweat -- equivalent to approximately 1 keg of beer.
Al Sharpton & Oakland Raiders +10000 Al Sharpton & Tampa Bay Buccaneers +15000 Super Bowl XXXVII: American Idol meets Super Bowl Simply select which team you think will win the Super Bowl XXXVII and whether the winner of American Idol 2 will be male or female.
The Oakland Raiders will hold a Q & A and demo on Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 10:00am PT prior to the Oakland Raiders vs.
Bills sign Jett: Former Oakland Raiders receiver James Jett signed with the Buffalo Bills.
The strategic partnership between Oakland Raiders and AboutPhace will provide Raiders fans with a captive Internet environment filled with team-related activities, selected content, and links to dozens of Raiders-related Web sites.
Another Successful Season with $53,000 to Help Kids in the San Francisco Bay Area and Dallas, Texas SAN FRANCISCO -- The 2006 pro football season supplied both excitement and disappointment for Dallas Cowboys, San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders fans, but it was a rewarding season for three local schools thanks to the Washington Mutual (NYSE:WM) Touchdowns for Tots community giving program.