The college student is being held in the Oakland County Jail after being arrested Wednesday.
What does OCJ stand for?
OCJ stands for Oakland County Jail (Pontiac, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCJ
We have 10 other meanings of OCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Cancer Incidence Surveillance Study (medical research)
- Office of Curriculum, Instruction and Student Support (Hawaii Department of Education)
- Ohio Cancer Incidence Surveillance System (Ohio Department of Health)
- Cistercians (religious order)
- Office of Communications and Information Technology (Sacramento, CA)
- Overseas Chinese Institute of Technology (Taiwan, China)
- Ontario Consortium for Image Guided Therapy and Surgery
- Optical Cable Interface Unit
- Observatory of the Carnegie Institute of Washington
- Office Custom Installation Wizard (software)
- Off Campus Jams (Arizona)
- Ontario Court of Justice
- Optical Coatings Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Orthodox Christian Journal (Fellowship of Orthodox Christians in America; Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Orthodox Church in Japan
- Outdoor Club Japan
- Radar Training Device (US Navy)
- Office of Criminal Justice Assistance (Nevada Department of Public Safety)
- Office of the Center Judge Advocate
- Oklahoma Criminal Justice Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oakland County Juvenile Drug Court and Adult Treatment Court reduce recidivism rates, decrease substance abuse in the community, prevent the overcrowding of Oakland County jails and result in long-term savings to taxpayers.
For example, the State of Florida and Kansas as well as the Oakland County Jail have privatized their food service for inmates.
Desrocher remains in custody at the Oakland County Jail on $600,000 bond.
Watts will be housed in the Oakland County jail awaiting an arraignment on the charge of first-degree murder.
Javens was arraigned in 44th District Court and is being held without bond in the Oakland County Jail.