In this new role, Hafner will oversee all of the company's DOE operations and will have primary focus on DOE Oak Ridge Operations, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, and Savannah River Site in the eastern portion of the country.
What does ORO stand for?
ORO stands for Oak Ridge Operations (DOE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORO
We have 16 other meanings of ORO in our Acronym Attic
- Open Radio for North Korea
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Critical Facility
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Pool Critical Assembly
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Federal Credit Union
- Oak Ridge National Research Laboratory (Tennessee)
- Orchard Ridge Nursery School (Madison, WI)
- Oral Rehydration and Nutrition Therapy
- Outdoor Recreation New Zealand (political party)
- Oak Ridge Office (US Department of Energy)
- Office of Regional Operations (EPA)
- Offsite Response Organization
- Oil Recovery Operations
- Onde Radio Ovest (band)
- Ontario Regional Office (Ontario, Canada)
- Operations Research Office
- Operations Research Organization
- Original Registered Owner (legal term)
- Orono (Amtrak station code; Orono, ME)
- Oxford Reference Online
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Daxor Corporation, a medical instrumentation and biotechnology company, has purchased two 10,000-square-foot buildings for its Daxor Oak Ridge Operations (DORO) facility in Oak Ridge, Tenn.
Today, there are over 20 businesses that work at ETTP," says Robert Brown, assistant manager for Assets Utilization for DOE's Oak Ridge Operations.
The Contracts are for the treatment of a variety of hazardous radioactive and PCB contaminated waste from Oak Ridge operations and other DOE and government sites.
Sewell, USEC senior vice president, American Centrifuge, said "This award is a testament to the excellent working relationship between USEC, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and DOE's Oak Ridge Operations office.
This contract is in support of Bechtel Jacobs' accelerated cleanup contract with the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge Operations Office for the disposal of legacy wastes from the Reservation, and is a priority for supporting the accelerated cleanup at Oak Ridge.
DOE, through its Oak Ridge Operations, in cooperation with the Dept.
I am proud and excited that Parsons will have a significant role in the first major project toward modernization of the Y-12 National Security Complex," adds Chuck Bernhard, Manager, and Parsons Oak Ridge Operations.