com Monday, August 27 Oak Ridge Boys The Oak Ridge Boys are an American country and gospel vocal quartet.
What does ORB stand for?
ORB stands for Oak Ridge Boys (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ORB
We have 77 other meanings of ORB in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Raman Amplification Technologies (Sprint)
- Oregon Association of Teacher Educators
- Off-Route Antitank Mine System
- Online European Risk Assessment Tracking System
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- Oxford Radiocarbon Accelerator Unit (University of Oxford laboratory; Oxford, England, UK)
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities Team
- Operational Risk Assessment Worksheet
- Organizational Registration Authority Workstation
- O-Ring Boss (hydraulic seal)
- Object Request Broker (CORBA)
- Object Ring Buffer (earthquake software device)
- Observatoire Royal de Belgique (Royal Observatory of Belgium)
- Ocean Rate Bulletin (transport industry publication)
- Ocean Resources Branch (Hawaii)
- Off-world Resource Base (game by Strategy First games)
- Officer Record Brief
- Oil Rub Bronze
- Old Orchard Beach (Amtrak station code; Old Orchard Beach, ME)
- Online Reference Book
Samples in periodicals archive:
Country harmonies from the Oak Ridge Boys take the stage on Monday, and the instrumental virtuosity of Bla Fleck and the Flecktones arrives on Tuesday.
ÒWe kind of knew what we were getting into, but we kind of thought it would have changed a little,Ó Propes says of the groupÕs recent gig at the Oak Ridge Boys Theatre.
COUNTRY music star Vince Gill is to to receive the Humanitarian Award and The Oak Ridge Boys will receive the Living Legend Award, respectively, during this year's International Entertainment Buyers Association's (ieba) annual conference iebaLIVE
Other confirmed performers include Ann-Margret, the Doobie Brothers, the Temptations, the Supremes with Mary Wilson, the Oak Ridge Boys, Tony Orlando, Les Brown's Band of Renown with Les Brown Jr.
The 2005 "Baldy" volunteer is bowhunter/TV show host Dave Watson, a former musician with the Oak Ridge Boys.
Gospel Music: The James Blackwood Tribute Album,'' The Jordanaires, Larry Ford and the Light Crust Doughboys; ``An Inconvenient Christmas,'' The Oak Ridge Boys.
During the entertainment portion of the AFS annual banquet, Jerry Call, AFS, stepped in as the fifth member of the Oak Ridge Boys when he was invited onstage to help sing, "Elvira.