Knowledge Networks is a seven-year-old company owned by management and five leading venture capital firms: Oak Investment Partners, Maveron, Alloy Ventures, Oak Hill Venture Partners and Meritech Capital Partners.
What does OHVP stand for?
OHVP stands for Oak Hill Venture Partners
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Overhead Valve
- Off-Hook Voice Announce (phone feature)
- Ohio Virtual Academy (Maumee, OH)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de la Ville de Chartres
- Over Height Vehicle Detector (ASTI Transportations Systems, Inc.)
- Oak Hill Venture Fund (Oak Hill Capital Partners LP)
- Out-of-Hospital Ventricular Fibrillation (cardiology)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie du Val d'heure (Belgium)
- Over Head Valve Industral Engine
- Onbevlekt Hart Van Maria (Dutch: Immaculate Heart of Mary)
- Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation Area (Minnesota)
- Offshore High Voltage Station (energy power)
- Office of Heavy Vehicle Technologies (United States Department of Energy)
- Oh How Wonderful
- One Hit Wonder (music artist)
- Oracle Help for Web
- Ordinary High Water
- Other Hazardous Waste (US Defense Environmental Restoration Program)
- Overhead and Orderwire Interface (Unit)
- Oxyhydrogen Welding
Samples in periodicals archive:
About StepNexus: StepNexus is a joint venture between Oak Hill Venture Partners, Keycorp, Hitachi and MasterCard International, dedicated to extending trusted environments to remote devices.
Knowledge Networks is a seven-year-old company owned principally by management and such leading venture capital firms as Oak Investment Partners, Maveron, Alloy Partners and Oak Hill Venture Partners.
Andale has received $64 million in financing from Accel Partners, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Oak Hill Venture Partners, Tarrant Venture Partners, and other investors.
New investor INVESCO Private Capital led the round, which also included previous investors Oak Hill Venture Partners, VSP Capital, Grayhawk Venture Partners, and the CEO, Tim Coltrell.
About StepNexus StepNexus, formerly Bamboo Technologies, was formed by Oak Hill Venture Partners, Keycorp, Hitachi and MasterCard International in November 2005.
Andale has received $70 million in financing from Bowman Capital Management, Texas Pacific Group's (TPG), Tarrant Venture Partners, Accel Partners, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Oak Hill Venture Partners and other angel investors.
Investors include The Carlyle Group, Advanced Technology Ventures, Charles River Ventures, Catamount Ventures, and Oak Hill Venture Partners.