When signing up the service, Beijing residents just judge how much water is used and set the highest limit for each bill payment cycle, no need to worry about over-deduction.
What does OVDED stand for?
OVDED stands for OVer-DEDuction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Overriding Variable Deletion
- OptiVec for Delphi 5
- Optical Video Disc Association
- Oregon Vehicle Dealer Association
- Ottawa Valley Decorative Artists
- Ovis Dalli (White sheep)
- Ocean View Development Company (Sri Lanka)
- Ohio Valley Development Council (Home Builders Association; Ohio)
- Ojai Valley Dharma Center (Ojai, CA)
- Ohio Valley Dwarf Car Association
- Officier Van Dienst Geneeskundig (Dutch: Officer of Medical Service)
- Ohio Valley Dairy Goat Association
- Open Video Digital Library (School of Information and Library Science; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Open Video Digital Library Toolkit (University of Texas at Austin)
- Object and Version Data Model
- office visit diabetic management
- OpenView Distributed Management (HP)
- Oskar Van Der Mark
- Ohio Valley Dog Owners, Inc. (Ohio)
- Officier Van Dienst Politie (Dutch police department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Windies rained on the Rainbow Nation's parade in the 2003 World Cup opener in Cape Town, first recovering from 7-2 to post 275-8 (courtesy of a brilliant century from Lara, stonewall middle-order defiance from Shivnarine Chanderpaul and awesome late-innings hitting from Carl Hooper, Ricardo Powell and Ramnaresh Sarwan) and then defending it, with the help of an over-deduction, in the face of a typical Lance Klusener onslaught.
In his letter, he seeks to remind me that punters are subject to over-deduction on their bets.