amp;#8220;What attracted me to the OVC platform,” says Dr.
What does OWT stand for?
OWT stands for OVC (Orphan and Vulnerable Children) Wellbeing Tool (Catholic Relief Services)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OWT
We have 19 other meanings of OWT in our Acronym Attic
- Optimal Weighting Technology (golf clubs)
- Optimal Wide Sole Trajectory Technology (Golf Research In Play)
- Optus Wireless Telephone (Australia)
- Organisation, Work & Technology
- Orlando Wedding Team (Orlando, FL)
- Orthogonal Wavelet Transform
- Ottapalam Welfare Trust (India)
- Our World Today (educational materials)
- Outdoor West Texas Entertainment, Ltd. (hunting properties)
- Outstanding Women of Today (award)
- Over Weight Truck
- Overheard Wedding Twitter (blog)
- Overweight (finance)
- Oxford Women's Training (UK)
- Oxygenator Water Technologies (Minnetonka, MN)
- Oh When the Blues (UK)
- Oost West Thuis Best (Dutch: East-West, Best Home)
- Ohio Weatherization Training Center (est. 1980; Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development; Athens, OH)
- Onsite Wastewater Training Center
- Office of Waste Technology Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each year, OVC recognizes extraordinary individuals, organizations, teams, and programs demonstrating outstanding achievement in supporting victims and victim services.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caption: Francios Erasmus, (left) Elsie Schickerling and Christina Kharises (right) from Mother's Voice Grassroots OVC and their Grade 7 children recently visited the High Court to learn more about careers in law.
Based on the experiences of 17 sites that received OVC funding to establish or enhance victim assistance efforts in their law enforcement agencies, the publication reviews the grant project, highlights site activities, identifies core elements and challenges of rural law enforcement-based victim service programs, and offers a blueprint for rural law enforcement agencies interested in initiating their own victim service efforts.
In Pallas-Yllastunturi National Park, 141 sites were carefully studied by means of the OVC method.
This article summarizes the daunting array of challenges facing young OVC in Sub-Saharan Africa, and profiles research and action projects undertaken by four members of the inaugural graduate-level cohort of the ECDVU to promote high-quality developmentally appropriate ECD care for young OVC in their respective countries.
gov/ovc, or through the OVC Resource Center at (800) 627-6872.
The OVC has been working closely with the Crown Office in ensuring that the families of victims, wherever they come from, are treated equally.