OSU Center for Health Sciences (OSU-CHS / University) is seeking proposals for a broker to secure malpractice insurance on behalf of OSU-CHS for the initial period beginning July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016, and subject to renewal by mutual consent for subsequent years.
What does OMCF stand for?
OMCF stands for OSU (Oklahoma State University) Microarray Core Facility (Stillwater, OK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMCF
We have 2 other meanings of OMCF in our Acronym Attic
- Order Militia Crucifera Evangelica
- Organization of Management/Confidential Employees (New York)
- Ombudsman Centre for the Environment and Development
- Ordine Medici Chirurghi E Odontoiatri (Italian Medical Doctors, Surgeons and Dentists Registry)
- Ontario Maternity Care Expert Panel (Ontario Women’s Health Council)
- One Million Corals Framework (environmental project)
- Operational Mission Critical Failure
- Operations and Maintenance Control File
- Operations Manager Connector Framework (web service)
- Orbiter Maintenance & Checkout Facility
- Once-More-Collided Flux Estimator
- West Virginia Office of Maternal, Child, and Family Health
- Orebro Medical Centre Hospital (Orebro, Sweden)
- Oude Motoren Club Herselt (Dutch: Old Motorcycle Association)
- Office of Motor Carrier and Highway Safety
- ONT Management Control Interface
- OpenManage Client Instrumentation
- Oakland & Macomb Center for Independent Living (Clinton Township, MI)
- Office of Military Cooperation Kuwait
- Official Medicines Control Laboratory (EDQM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OSU has added about 180 faculty over two years concentrated in narrow areas of research - much like the UO's planned clusters of excellence.
3 million, which far exceeded the goal of $120 million, according to a report from the OSU Foundation.
There are several factors that determine how much cars and trucks pollute, and vehicle make is one of the more significant," said OSU professor of city and regional planning and study co-author Jean-Michel Guldmann.
All three strategic directions support the primary goal of the OSU Extension Service of Building Sustainable Communities.
It began when Toledo, not content to sit on a 15-point lead early in the fourth quarter with a defense that hadn't given up a point since the first 20 seconds, went for a first down on fourth-and-1 at the OSU 49.
Originally a joint property of OSU in Columbus and Ohio Wesleyan University (OWU) in Delaware, Ohio, the telescope stands on land that belonged to OWU and was sold to the Green Highlands Ohio General Partnership, which planned to develop the land.
The Oklahoma State University family, joined by guests from across Oklahoma and other Big 12 universities, came together today to remember the lives of OSU women's basketball coach Kurt Budke, assistant coach Miranda Serna, and OSU alumni Olin and Paula Branstetter during a memorial service held at Gallagher-Iba Arena.