Discovery of novel, orally active, synthetic GPR119 agonists as potential agents for treatment of obesity and associated metabolic disorders-- Reynet, Christine et al (Abstract # 346-OR) In this presentation, OSI researchers describe preclinical studies with novel agonists of the G-protein coupled receptor GPR119.
What does ORM stand for?
ORM stands for OSI (Open Systems Interconnection) Reference Model
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ORM
We have 83 other meanings of ORM in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Risk Manager
- Operational Rules Model
- Operations Response Management
- Optical Reference Measurement
- Optically Remote Module (AT&T)
- Optimal Resource Mapping
- Oracle Role Manager
- Oral Response Meeting
- Organizational Renewal Movement
- Ormuri (linguistics)
- Other Regulated Materials (US DOT)
- Outsourcing Relationship Management
- Österreichische Rallye-Staatsmeisterschaft (Austrian rally championship)
- Off-Route Mine - Countermeasures
- Other Regulated Materials, Domestic
- Oak Ridge Military Academy (Oak Ridge, NC)
- Ocean Racing Multihull Association
- Ocean Recreation Management Area (Hawaii)
- Office of Regulatory and Management Assistance (business permits; New York)
- Operating Room Management Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Study results suggest efficacy of selective vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibition in treating common cause of vision loss in patients with retinal vascular disease OSI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
OSI Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: OSIP), announced today that it will host a live webcast of its Research and Development Day on Friday, March 10, 2006 at 9:00AM Eastern Time.