The Opec Fund for International Development and the Canada Climate Change Program are also involved alongside the IFC.
What does OFID stand for?
OFID stands for OPEC Fund for International Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFID
We have 2 other meanings of OFID in our Acronym Attic
- Owner Furnished and Installed (various companies)
- Oxford Forestry Institute
- Office for International Architecture (India)
- Ontario Forest Industries Association
- Optical Fault Induction Attack
- Oregon Fire Instructors Association (est. 1961)
- Office for International Academic Strategy (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies)
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (Columbus, OH)
- Oils and Fats International Congress (conference; Oils and Fats International)
- Oregon Forest Industries Council
- Optical Frequency Interval Divider
- Other Financial Institutions Department (est. 2001; Central Bank of Nigeria)
- Order Forms in Editorial (print media subscriptions)
- Engineering Officer Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Ontario Federation of Indian Friendship Centres (Ontario, Canada)
- One Foot in the Grave
- Operational Forces Interface Group (US Army Natick Soldier Research Development and Engineering Center)
- Office Français de l'Immigration et de l'Intégration (French: French Office for Immigration and Integration)
- Organization for International Investment
- Oil Field Instrumentation Limited (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This loan comes under the agreement concluded between Yemen and the OPEC Fund for International Development.
The Opec Fund for International Development and the Canada Climate Change Program are participating alongside IFC.
The project, planned to be sited at Mocha, was originally planned following an agreement between Yemen and the OPEC Fund for International Development.
Vienna, Jumada II 19, 1433, May 10, 2012, SPA -- The Director General of OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID), Suleiman Jasser Al-Herbish has held a luncheon in honor of the Saudi delegation participating in the Saudi-Austrian Forum, which is headed by Minister of Culture and Information Dr.
Abdouli had talks with the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) Secretary-General and OPEC Fund for International Development Director-General.
The weekly Cabinet meeting presided over by HE the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Mahmoud, approved the contribution of Qatar in increasing the capital of Opec Fund for International Development (OFID).
The financing is provided by the Arab Coordination Group comprising 5 donors - Islamic Development Bank, Saudi Fund for Development, Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, OPEC Fund for International Development, Abu Dhabi Fund for Development.