And we earn around pounds 100,000 a year - so we're doing OK, thanks Michael.
What does KTNX stand for?
KTNX stands for OK, Thanks
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Kaernten (German: Carinthia; Austria Europe)
- Kawish Television Network (Pakistan)
- Kennedy Town (Hong Kong)
- Kenya Television Network
- Ketchikan, AK, USA - Ketchikan International (Airport Code)
- Knowledge Transfer Network
- Kontak Tani Nelayan Andalan (Indonesian: Dependable Fishermen's Contact; Indonesia)
- Ken-Ting National Park (Taiwan)
- Keep The NSYNC Pride Alive
- Know the Naked Truth
- Kansai Time Out (magazine)
- Kathleen Turner Overdrive (band)
- Keep Tube Open (enteral feeding pump feature)
- Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
- Klant Tevredenheids Onderzoek (Dutch customer satisfaction survey)
- Knowledge Transfer Office (various organizations)
- Kommunale Tjenestemænd og Overenskomstansatte (Danish: Municipal Officials and Employees Agreement)
- Konto (German: Account)
- Korea Tourism Organization
- Korean Theater of Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
For those unsqueamish readers who have made it this far down the column, many are now saying to themselves, OK, thanks for pointing out yet another obvious problem.
But essentially I was OK, thanks for asking, Jamie Oliver.
Promiscuous sex: OK, thanks to the pill, but don't let it lead to drugs.
There were a lot of worried parents last night but, thankfully, everything has turned out OK, thanks to the teachers on the trip.
In one letter, signed ``by a kid who cares for you,'' a third-grader wrote, ``I hope you're OK, thanks for saving our world and (although) I don't have anyone in my family that fought with your people, I still respect you all.