ACEDVio is the only OHCI video capture card on the market that provides realtime analog and DV capture and output with native OHCI support for all popular video cameras and decks, including VHS, S-VHS, Hi-8 Digital8, DV and DVCAM.
What does OHCD stand for?
OHCD stands for OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) Host Controller Driver
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OHCD
We have 1 other meaning of OHCD in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Heartland Community Action Commission
- One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church (Church code)
- Outer Hair Cell, Arcuate-Pectinate
- Oak Hills Christian College (Bemidji, MN)
- Old Hickory Country Club (Old Hickory, TN)
- Orchard Hills Country Club (Washougal, WA)
- Otis Health Care Center (Townshend, VT)
- Out-of-Home Child Care (daycare)
- Oxford Hills Chamber of Commerce (South Paris, Maine)
- Office of Housing and Community Development
- Organized Health Care Delivery System
- Oklahoma Home and Community Education
- Oliver Higgins Consulting Engineers (Ireland)
- One-and-a-Half-Centered Expansion
- Oral Health Care Education
- Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo (National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds)
- Ontario Health Care Evaluation Network
- Oregon Health Care Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Orlando Health Care Group (Orlando, FL)
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (United Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has introduced ACEDVio(TM), the only OHCI-based video editing solution to deliver analog and DV capture and output with native OHCI support for all popular video cameras and decks, including VHS, S-VHS, Hi-8 Digital8, DV and DVCAM.
NIJMEGEN, The Netherlands -- DapTechnology, a world-leading supplier of advanced IEEE1394 protocol analyzers & solutions to the aerospace, defense, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics markets announced today the immediate availability of their Mil1394b 3-channel OHCI PMC host adapter.
At VISION 2005, Fraunhofer-IPMS demonstrated a 1394b camera development platform based on Texas Instruments' DSP and an OHCI Link Layer Controller.
The TSB43AB21 and TSB43AB23 1394 PHY/Link controllers are the highest performance OHCI solutions available that interface the 1394 high-speed serial bus and the Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) bus used in most PCs.
The TSB43AB22 1394 PHY/Link Controller offers the highest performance among available OHCI solutions that interface the 1394 high-speed serial bus and the Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) bus used in most PCs.
0 USB controllers like OHCI and EHCI, found in the IP of many custom SoC devices and in standard discrete controllers such as the Philips ISP1161A1.
Based on TI's proven OHCI solution, the feature-enhanced TSB43AA22 is fully compliant with the full range of IEEE 1394-related specifications, including 1394a-2000, FireWire*, i.