Frontiers of Governance: The OECD and Global Public Management Reform By LESLIE A.
What does OLHF stand for?
OLHF stands for OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) Lower Head Failure (nuclear accident-prevention research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OLHF in our Acronym Attic
- Our Lady of the Hamptons (regional Catholic school; Southampton, New York)
- Our Lady of the Hills (Kerrville, TX)
- Ovine Luteinizing Hormone
- Outgoing Line History Block
- Ocala Leased Housing Corp.
- Office of the Leader of the House of Commons (UK)
- Ohio Latino Health Coalition
- Our Lady Help of Christians
- Our Lady of Holy Cross College (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Object Life History Diagram (object life cycle)
- Ohio Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor (Canton, OH)
- Ohio Lincoln Highway League (Lima, OH)
- Old Lake Highlands Neighborhood Association (Dallas, TX)
- Our Lady Help of Christians (Catholic church; Waldorf, MD)
- Oakland Living History Program (Oakland, CA)
- Open Left Hand Plane
- Order of the Left Hand Path (Satanism)
- Obstructive Left Heart Syndrome (cardiology)
- Ocean Lakes High School (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Old Lizard Head Series (geology; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pension funds have recovered from the darkest days of the financial crisis, clawing back more than 80 percent of the value lost in 2008, the OECD said this week.
Emerging Asian giants China and India are set for further high growth, but the weakness of the yuan is a grave threat to emerging economies in the region, the OECD's economy will slow significantly, the OECD said in its six-month outlook for leading economies.
News that a respected international analyst like the OECD had reported that inequality and poverty "fell faster in the UK" than in any comparable country in the first half of the decade briefly led BBC news bulletins yesterday before being blown away by August high jinks on Corfu.
4 percent, unchanged from the last analysis by the OECD in June.
In a paper, The Welfare Expenditure Debate--Economic Myths of the Left and the Right Revisited, Whiteford said that Australia's total welfare spending is below the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development average only because its pays out half in pensions as OECD average.
OECD Attribution of Profits On October 12, TEI responded to a request for comments by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) on a revised Discussion Draft on the Attribution of Profits to a Permanent Establishment--Part I (General Considerations), which was published in August.
The OECD special program to validate the rat uterotrophic bioassay: an overview.