Cognos has purchased the corporate development license of DataDirect Connect for ODBC to test and certify DataDirect Connect drivers for use with the current and future release of the company's enterprise-class business intelligence (BI) solution.
What does ODSA stand for?
ODSA stands for ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) Data Source Administrator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ODSA
We have 17 other meanings of ODSA in our Acronym Attic
- Orton Dyslexia Society, Inc.
- Osmotic Demyelination Syndrome (neurological disorder)
- Osteogenic Disorder Shionogi (rat)
- Output Data Set
- Output Delivery System (software)
- Outside Diameter Solder (engineering)
- Oxide Dispersion-Strengthened
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- Ozone Depleting Substance
- Ökologisch-Demokratische Studierende eV
- Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
- Ontario Dairy Sheep Association
- Ontario Disc Sports Association (Canada)
- Operation Desert Shield / Desert Storm Association
- Outstanding Doctoral Student Award
- Off Duty Safety Awareness Presentation (US Army)
- Online Digital Sources and Annotation System
- Occupational Disease and Survivor Benefit (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board; Canada)
- Optical Double Side-Band
- Overseas Delight Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Toolkit for Pre-Defined ODBC Connections Boosts Performance
The Database Toolkit is a full object-oriented, cross-platform C++ solution for programmatic access to a wide range of ODBC compliant databases on multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
Nasdaq: ISLI) and Trinzic Corporation (Nasdaq-NNM: TRNZ) announced today that Trinzic has licensed INTERSOLV's award-winning DataDirect ODBC Drivers to include with its InfoPump(TM) data replication tool.
New Pricing Option to Deliver World Class ODBC Connectivity to Applications of All Sizes
31 /PRNewswire/ -- INTERSOLV (Nasdaq-NNM: ISLI), a leading provider of client/server software development tools, today announced a new version of its DataDirect suite of development and deployment technology that supports the ODBC 2.
a database and systems integrator assisted the company with its CRM project and recommended DataDirect Connect(R) for ODBC to them.
Agreement Positions INTERSOLV as Sybase's Source for ODBC Technology