OCHA said that during 2014 Israel carried out a record number of demolitions in East Jerusalem and a zone of the West Bank under full Israeli control known as Area C.
What does ODSG stand for?
ODSG stands for OCHA (Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs) Donor Support Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODSG
We have 2 other meanings of ODSG in our Acronym Attic
- Outside Diameter Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Office Document Scanner Driver (Pixtran)
- Office of the Dean for Student Development (Boston College)
- Ontology-Driven Software Development
- Overseas Duty Selection Date
- On Da Shiva Entertainment (band; New Zealand)
- Operational Data Store Enterprise
- Orden des Silbernen Feuers (German: Order of the Silver Fire; gaming guild)
- Ordre des Sages Femmes de la Moselle (French: College of Midwives of Moselle; France)
- Oregon Department of State Forestry
- Olin Defense Systems Group
- Organization Development and Strategic Human Resources (study concentration; Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Offshore Digital Services, Inc. (Fremont, CA)
- Open Directory Services Interface
- Optical Data Systems, Inc.
- Optical Domain Service Interconnect (consortium of 50+ carriers)
- Ortho Diagnostic Systems Inc. (Raritan, NJ)
- Ontario Dental Students Journal (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Old Dominion Soccer League (Gainesville, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
applications," reported OCHA in the monthly report about the referral of
The regional climate outlook for the September-December rainfall season indicates an increased likelihood of above to normal rainfall over much of the Greater Horn of Africa," OCHA said.
As of 24 July, local people estimated that about half of IDPs had already returned, although this figure could not be independently verified," OCHA said in its report on the situation in Amran issued on 5 August.
OCHA said a new humanitarian pause is "urgently needed".
More than 18,000 homes have been flooded, damaged or destroyed," said OCHA spokesperson, Jens Laerke, adding that food security remains a main concern.
The workshop is based on the content of the bilingual Arabic-English manual of the same name published by UN OCHA and OCFA in 2011.
OCHA started operating in the West Bank in 2000 in order to provide humanitarian aid to Palestinians living there.