Bruce Momjian Recognized as 'Database Jedi Master' at the Recently Held O'Reilly Open Source Convention, OSCON 2009 WESTFORD, Mass.
What does OSCON stand for?
OSCON stands for O'Reilly Open Source Convention
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oklahoma Scholastic Chess Organization
- Old South Community Organization (Canada)
- Omaha Symphony Chamber Orchestra (Omaha, NE)
- One Stop Center Operations (Department of Employment Services; Washington, DC)
- Online Stochastic Combinatorial Optimization
- Order of Cistercians of the Strict Observance (religious order)
- Organized and Serious Crimes Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Ocean State Campground Owners Association
- Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (style guide; UK)
- Open Source Content Management
- Open Source Community of Practice
- Ocean Systems for Chemical, Optical and Physical Experiments (National Oceanographic Partnership Program; Goleta, CA)
- Orders Shipped Complete On Time
- Overall Combat Systems Operability Test
- Orchid Societies Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (Certification)
- Office of Science Coordination and Policy (EPA)
- Offutt Subnet Communications Processor
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan
- oligomycin sensitivity-conferring protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>Officially unveiled on Wednesday at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) in San Jose, Calif.
The O'Reilly Open Source Convention will take place July 23-27, 2007 in Portland, Oregon.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Open Solutions Alliance (OSA), a nonprofit, vendor-neutral consortium dedicated to driving interoperability and adoption of comprehensive open solutions, today announced it is hosting the first in its series of Interoperability Hack-a-Thons at O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) in Portland, Ore.
O'Reilly Media also publishes online through the O'Reilly Network and hosts conferences on technology topics, including the O'Reilly Open Source Convention, the O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference, the Web 2.
About OSCON The O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) is where early adopters, coders, expert users, system administrators, entrepreneurs, and business people working in free and open source software gather to share ideas, discover code, and find solutions.
ViaWiki is being launched today by VISI and MindTouch at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) in Portland, Ore.
0 will be showcased at this week's O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON), July 24-28, in Portland, Oregon.