Ten OPPD workers are heading to the O'Neill, Nebraska, area northwest of Norfolk where they will work to repair a high-voltage transmission line in a "hard-to-access" area.
What does ONL stand for?
ONL stands for O'Neill, Nebraska (airport code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ONL
We have 18 other meanings of ONL in our Acronym Attic
- Olivia Newton-John Cancer Centre (Australia)
- Open Nederlands Jeugd Kampioenschap (Dutch: Open Dutch Youth Championship)
- Open Nederlandse Jeugdschaak Kampioenschappen (Dutch: Open Dutch Youth Chess Championships)
- Otomo Yoshihide's New Jazz Orchestra (band)
- Otomo New Jazz Quintet
- Office of the New Jersey State Climatologist
- Open Nederlands Kampioenschap
- Operation New Kangleipak (India)
- Operation No One Knows (band)
- Ohne Koffein (without caffeine; German coffee brand)
- Oasis North London (UK coalition of people living with HIV and AIDS)
- Odyssey Native Library
- On Line
- Orange and Lemons (band; Philippines)
- Order of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Ohio Nursery and Landscape Association
- Oklahoma Native Language Association (est. 1996)
- Oklahoma Nursery and Landscape Association (est. 1926)
- Old North Londoners' Association (UK)
- Organismo Nacional de Loterías y Apuestas del Estado (Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four suspects were identified and arrested the same day in O'Neill, Nebraska, a smaller community about seventy-five miles to the north and west.
It also broke ground on a new 40-unit property in Creston, Iowa, and completed a 19-room expansion of its O'Neill, Nebraska, Super 8.