The ABU will have a permanent crease and will be offered in 50-50 nylon-cotton blend permanent press fabric eliminating the need for winter and summer weight uniforms.
What does NYCO stand for?
NYCO stands for Nylon-Cotton (military uniform cloth blends)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NYCO
We have 2 other meanings of NYCO in our Acronym Attic
- National Youth Council of Nigeria
- Natural Yard Care Neighborhoods (Washington)
- New York Connecting Railroad
- New York City Nortel Users Group (New York, NY)
- New York Center for Nonviolent Communication (White Plains, NY)
- New York Certified Organic (Penn Yan, NY)
- New York City Opera
- New York Commercial Office, Inc.
- New York Composers Orchestra
- North York Concert Orchestra (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- New York Conservation Officers Association
- New York City Outward Bound (Long Island City, NY)
- New York City Outward Bound Center (New York, NY)
- New York City Office of Emergency Management (est. 1996)
- New York City Opportunities Fund (Funders’ Collaborative on Youth Organizing)
- New York Consortium of Library Consortia
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York Conference of Mayors
- New York Communications Company
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine Educational Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ABU will have a permanent crease and will be offered in 50-50 nylon-cotton blend permanent press fabric, eliminating the need for winter and summer weight uniforms.
Gradually, more nylon and nylon-cotton blends began making their way into dancewear.